Get Started in 3 Easy Steps!
- Contact us to discuss your project. We’ll ask you some basic questions about the project such as your space, logos, school colors, and core values. Our team will take it from there!
- Commit your purchase. Once we have a plan in place for your project, we’ll need photos of the areas in your school you’d like to brand. Our designers will create superimposed mockups so you can see how your concept will look in the actual space!
- Approval. Once approved, we’ll produce the product and our certified installers will come to your school to install the project.
Pillar and Column Wraps are a fantastic way to brand lobbies, cafeterias and any other area within your school or business. The configuration of the Pillar/Column Wrap, Square or Rounded, Smooth or Textured does not matter. Our 3M Certified Installation Team will be handle every situation
(Drag the arrows left and right to see before and after images)
Measuring your pillars or columns for a wrap is a simple process. Just follow the guidelines detailed below. Feel free to contact us with any questions!
If you will be using our design team to create your design they will need some information from you such as;
- Your logo in vector form, (a vector file will typically have a .ai or .eps extension)
- Your school/business colors, (Pantone numbers please)
- Your choice of font
- Any verbiage you want to use such as character words or slogans. In situations where you want to use photos, we’ll ask for high-resolution photos.
If you are going to create your own design, follow the guidelines on our Art Guidelines page to save you time, effort and avoid any additional file set up charges.